Senior Engineer - Asset Strategy
Phillip Island, VIC
- Are you an Asset Strategy Engineer looking to join a leading organisation?
- Highly attractive salary up to $125,000 PLUS super and salary sacrificing options!
- Excellent benefits include relocation assistance and an RDO every month!
Servicing over 17,900 customers across an area of 300 square kilometres on Phillip Island and the mainland, Westernport Water provides water and wastewater products and services to properties and communities.
We have a diversified water supply with water sourced from the catchment supplying the Candowie Reservoir via Tennant Creek, the Bass River, groundwater bores from the Corinella Aquifer and a connection to the Melbourne Water Supply. Overall, we provide wastewater services to 90% of properties that receive water.
Our organisation continues to expand, and we are looking for a Senior Engineer - Asset Strategy to join our team in Philip Island, VIC, on a full-time basis. You'll join a supportive and enthusiastic team and be provided with initial and ongoing training for the position. You'll also have the opportunity to participate in industry conferences when appropriate.
Benefits on offer
This role comes with an attractive salary circa $125,000 PLUS super and salary sacrificing options! You will also have access to fantastic benefits, including:
- An RDO every month;
- Excellent health and wellbeing program;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Relocation assistance;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- The opportunity to network across the water industry and build strong relationships.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career. You'll be joining a high-profile and professional community service provider that values its staff as the primary component of its business.
Your next opportunity
You will lead the development and implementation of an Asset Management System across Westernport Water in accordance with the Department Treasury and Finance Asset Management Accountability Framework and the principles of the ISO 55000 suite of standards.
- Technical leadership in the development and ownership of Westernport Water's design standards and service levels; and
- Lead strategic asset management to achieve the most economical whole of life by developing asset policies, strategies, plans and procedures across the business.
To thrive in this role, you will have a minimum of five years’ experience and a tertiary qualification in engineering. Although not required, experience and previous understanding of the public sector environment and a qualification in Engineering recognised by Engineers Australia are highly regarded.
We are looking for a a strategic thinker who can approach their work and our projects and operations with a big picture and long-term perspective. As you will effectively work as part of a cross-functional team, you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to simplify highly technical information and take the wider organisation on a journey with you.
If you are ready to take the next step in your engineering career - Don't miss out. Apply Now!